Stein Sperling has an immediate entry-level opening for a full-time Office Services Assistant Monday-Friday from 9-6 p.m. This position requires the candidate to have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license is mandatory to fulfill the duties of this position.
This position will provide assistance with various office duties such as:
- filing, picking up files from other offices, assisting with data entry
- covering reception area for break.
- ordering, setup/clean up, and picking up lunch
- moving boxes and other heavy items when needed
- daily court, bank and messenger runs, escorting attorneys and clients to and from court hearings etc.
- other duties as assigned
Able to do semi-heavy lifting as well as drive for long periods of time utilizing the Firm van.
This is a full-time Non-Exempt position.
Qualified candidates are requested to send a copy of their resume to email@example.com for consideration, noting “Office Services Assistant” in the subject line.
Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
**This is not a remote position.**