Stein Sperling, a large Rockville, Maryland law firm, has an immediate entry-level opening for a full-time Administrative/Payroll Coordinator.
The Administrative/Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the processing of payroll, recruiting, and various administrative tasks relating to Firm operations. The Administrative/Payroll Coordinator will work directly with the COO and Human Resources Manager and in addition to handling payroll responsibilities will also be responsible for assisting with recruiting, job descriptions and other human resource and operations initiatives.
- **Must have previous payroll experience**
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Proficient with MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ability to learn new technology with ease
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines, multi-task, with attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with sound judgment
- Knowledge of Paycor payroll software is preferable
Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Stein Sperling is committed to recruiting, developing, retaining and promoting talented lawyers and staff with diverse backgrounds and experiences.