Stein Sperling, a prominent law firm in Rockville, Maryland, seeks an experienced full-time Human Resources Manager to carry out a variety of HR and administrative functions. The position requires a discreet, hard-working, responsible, and detail oriented person with excellent communication skills and a great work ethic. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer. Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct recruitment and employee onboarding
- Manage health and welfare plan documentation, including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries
- Assist with payroll as needed
- Provide support to employees in various topics such as leave, compensation, time reporting, etc.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data and management of personnel time and attendance.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing, data and trends
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and our automated payroll and HR solution system (Paycor)
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Perform related administrative duties as required by management to meet the needs of the
- Firm and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of four years of human resource work experience in a business environment, as well as expertise in a variety of computer software programs and good working knowledge of employment/labor laws. Law Firm and Paycor experience is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business field preferred. Qualified applicants should submit their Resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Stein Sperling is committed to recruiting, developing, retaining and promoting talented lawyers and staff with diverse backgrounds and experiences.