Employment: Full Time
Department: Marketing & Administration
The law offices of Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC is seeking a skilled Marketing Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic and growing Client Services team.
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will assist with internal marketing campaigns and marketing support Firm-wide, manage and make updates for new marketing database, and assist with quarterly client gift promotions. The position will also create and maintain PowerPoint presentations, assist with quarterly client gift promotions, and support seminar and other event functions. Position may travel to other offices within the DC metro area on occasion.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on a variety of administrative projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage time to meet desired production deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating projects.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications required. Experience with databases a plus.
- Strong writing and proof-reading ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with some business administration and/or marketing courses preferred
- Bilingual a plus.
Qualified candidates are requested to send a copy of their resume to email@example.com for consideration, noting “Marketing Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.