Don’t Let Uncertainty Drive You!
Reviewing your auto policy could be the most valuable gift you give yourself. “Full Coverage” does not mean you are fully protected!
Review Your Car Insurance Policy Today!
- Who is insured – All household licensed drivers should be listed as named or additional drivers. Also, some insurance companies ask for the names of ALL adults of driving age who live with you. Look carefully at the application or renewals when getting/updating coverage. Failing to properly disclose everyone who meets the requested criteria could mean that your insurer later denies coverage if an undisclosed resident relative needs the coverage. When minor children reach driving age, be sure to add them on to your policy. The same applies if you have a friend/relative/nanny/caretaker who moves in and regularly drives your car. Failure to properly disclose all possible drivers to your insurance company can lead to denials in the event the insurer never accepted the risk of that person being in your household/driving your vehicle.
- The types of coverage you have elected – “Full Coverage” does not mean you are fully protected! It only means your car will get paid for by your own insurance company in the event of an accident. It does not cover injuries or medical expenses. Investigating the coverages mentioned above, and making sure you have good (high) limits for Bodily Injury (Liability), Uninsured/Underinsured and PIP/Medpay coverages is the only way to protect you/your family/passengers from the unknown.
At Stein Sperling We work with you, not just for you
No matter how high the stakes, now matter how complex the legal issue, we see law on a personal level.
- With 60 attorneys and 5 offices, including Bailey’s Crossroads.
- Stein Sperling has over 40 years of experience in providing legal services to clients in VA, MD and DC.
- Whether working with our attorneys in personal injury, estate planning, business law or any of our other practice areas, we are committed to keeping you informed, prepared and protected.
- When working with our team, you will always know where you stand and what comes next.
- Our bilingual team of attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants has vigorously and successfully advocated for thousands of injury victims.
- Our goal is to protect your legal rights and ensure your life gets back on track.