Department: Business Law
The Business Attorney will provide support to and collaborate with the Business Principals and Senior Attorneys in the areas of corporate, LLC and partnership formation and governance. The Business Attorney will also draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements, including, but not limited to, ownership agreements, and assist in commercial transactions and business controversies and disputes, and employment matters.
- One to four years of related work experience with a law firm business department
- Prior work experience or exposure to drafting business documents, including organization documents, operating, shareholder and employment agreements
- Excellent communication, presentation, and legal writing skills with a high level of attention to detail required
- Current ability to practice law in Maryland and/or the ability to sit for the Maryland bar required
- District of Columbia, Virginia and Florida bar admissions a plus
Qualified candidates are requested to send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, noting “Business Associate” in the subject line.