Department: Business Law
The Business Law Associate Attorney will provide support to and collaborate with the Business Principals and Senior Attorneys in the areas of corporate, LLC and partnership formation, transactions and governance. The Business Attorney will be also draft, review and negotiate a wide range of business and commercial agreements, including, but not limited to, ownership agreements, commercial transactions, commercial loans and employment matters.
- Two to five years of related lawyer work experience with a law firm business department.
- Prior work experience or exposure to business purchase and sale transactions, entity selection and organization, drafting business documents, including organization documents, operating, shareholder and employment and commercial transactions.
- Excellent research, organizational, communication, presentation, and legal writing skills with a high level of attention to detail required.
- Current ability to practice law in Maryland and/or the ability to sit for the Maryland bar required.
- District of Columbia, Virginia and Florida bar admissions a plus.
Qualified candidates are requested to send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, noting “Business Associate” in the subject line.