Connection and confidence are the foundation of Stein Sperling’s culture. These concepts define the relationship the firm has with our attorneys, staff and clients. Fundamental to our culture is respect—not only for our clients, but also for our people, their ideas, their individuality and their differences. Stein Sperling fosters a supportive, open-minded and collaborative environment that embraces fresh ideas and new approaches, allowing the strengths and resources of each of its practices and attorneys to work together to achieve the best possible results for clients.
To apply for any open position listed here, please send a resume to email@example.com.
We have immediate openings for:
- Personal Injury Paralegal, Falls Church, Virginia
- Estates & Trusts Paralegal, Rockville, Maryland
- Legal Assistant, Estates & Trusts, Rockville, Maryland
- Human Resources Manager, Rockville, Maryland
- Legal Administrative Assistant, Commercial Litigation, Rockville, Maryland
Stein Sperling benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance including dental, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Holiday and PTO leave
- Free Parking
All benefits are subject to availability, eligibility requirements and company policies and practices.