December 15th, 2017
2018 Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Includes 24 Stein Sperling Attorneys
Posted in: Business Law Civil Litigation Criminal Law Employment Law Estates + Trust Family Law Injury Law Real Estate Law Tax Law Tagged: Andrew L. Schwartz, Ann G. Jakabcin, Caroline Ford Bonaviri, David C. Driscoll, David S. De Jong, Deanna L. Peters, Donald N. Sperling, Elizabeth J. McInturff, Eric J. Rollinger, Fred A. Balkin, Jeffrey M. Schwaber, Judith G. Cornwell, Julie B. Christopher, Mark W. Schweighofer, Micah A. Bonaviri, Michael Y. Goldberg, Millard S. Bennett, Monica Garcia Harms, Nindiya G. Ramchandani, Paul T. Stein, Steven A. Widdes
Stein Sperling is pleased to announce that 24 of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers lists, including attorneys on Top 10, Top 50 and Top 10 lists.
A few highlights from this year:
- Six Stein Sperling attorneys have been included on the Super Lawyers list for 10 years or more.
- Estates and Trusts attorney Steve Widdes not only made the Maryland Top 10 listing for 2018, but also was featured on the cover of Maryland Super Lawyers in a profile piece.
- Family law attorney Paul Stein was also featured in the Maryland Top 10 listing.
- Family law attorney Julie Christopher was listed in the Maryland Top 50 Women.
- Amoung the Top 100 were tax attorney David De Jong and civil litigation attorney Jeffrey Schwaber.
Super Lawyers develops an annual list of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars recognizes the top 2.5% of younger attorneys in the state who are under 40 years old and/or have practiced for fewer than 10 years.
The following is a complete list of Stein Sperling attorneys included on the 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers list:
- Fred A. Balkin (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff)
- Millard S. Bennett (Business/Corporate)
- Julie B. Christopher (Family Law) Included on Top 50 Women list
- David S. De Jong (Tax) Included on Top 100 list
- David C. Driscoll, Jr. (Criminal Defense)
- Monica G. Harms (Family Law)
- Ann G. Jakabcin (Estate & Probate)
- Deanna L. Peters (Business Litigation)
- Jeffrey M. Schwaber (Business Litigation) Included in Top 100 list
- Donald N. Sperling (Employment & Labor)
- Paul T. Stein (Family Law) Included in Top 10 list
- Steven A. Widdes (Estate & Probate) Included in Top 10 list
The Maryland 2018 Rising Star list includes:
- Caroline Ford Bonaviri (Estate & Probate)
- Micah A. Bonaviri (Estate & Probate)
- Judith G. Cornwell (Civil Litigation)
- Michael Goldberg (Tax)
- Elizabeth McInturff (Civil Litigation)
- Nindiya Ramchandani (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff)
- Eric J. Rollinger (Tax)
- Andrew L. Schwartz (Business/Corporate)
- Mark W. Schweighofer (Tax)