October 26th, 2022
Sarah Broder Interviewed on Estate Planning for Podcast
Sarah offered guidance for families that are looking to start or revisit the estate planning process, including:
- Avoiding probate with a revocable trust.
- What to look for when you are looking for an estate planning attorney.
- As an attorney, remembering who the client is and navigating tricky family dynamics.
- Dispelling the myth of “reading the Will.”
- Why online tools to create a Will are problematic.
- Working with additional advisors for a seamless estate planning experience.
Her key takeaways are:
- It is never too late for estate planning.
- Do not hold up your estate plan over one sticking point, something is always better than nothing. You can amend the documents if you change your mind.
- There is no asset requirement when making an estate plan; the process is for everyone